Leave a Review
If you thought the sweet almonds in our almond oil were amazing for your skin, wait till you see what the bitter ones can do. Bitter almonds contain a remarkable compound called Mandelic Acid, with the word Mandel meaning Almond in German. You’d be forgiven for linking it to South Africa though.
Mandelic Acid is a type of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) with some bewildering promises for your skincare. With the Pretty Biznez Mandelic Serum, those promises are delivered. Period.
Why You’ll Love It
- Our Mandelic Serum boasts amazing skin brightening properties, especially for people with darker skin tones, with observable differences in as little as 14 days.
- You know we’re big on exfoliation and our Mandelic serum accomplishes that flawlessly by obliviating the outermost layer of dead skin cells and emptying out all clogged pores. What you get is skin that’s fresh as a newborn baby.
- Acne breakouts? Not if our Mandelic Serum has something to say about it. Almond its repertoire of amazing skills, the mandelic acid regulates the production of the skin’s natural oil, sebum. This reduces the frequency of blackheads and of Acne breakouts as acne-causing bacteria thrive in excessive sebum.
- Acne-scarring? Pigmentation from Melasma? Too much sun exposure? Pigmentation as a side effect of contraceptive use? Our Mandelic Serum takes care of all, and more.
- The Mandelic Serum is so precise in its action, that even in people suffering from Melasma and Hyperpigmentation from AHA overuse, our Mandelic acid (an AHA itself) handles it like a boss and ensures your skin is left nothing short of breathtaking.
Directions of Use
Apply the Pretty Biznez Mandelic Serum confidently onto your target areas of the skin and massage gently until fully absorbed. We advise regular use twice a day for maximal effect. Keep out of eyes and mouth.