AMBI PRETTY BIZNEZ LLC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Ambi PRETTY BIZNEZ LLC. The use of this site or any other site owned or maintained by Ambi Pretty Biznez LLC, a limited liability company organized and existing under the laws of the State of Georgia (“Company”), is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, OR YOUR PLACEMENT OF AN ORDER ON THIS SITE, SIGNIFIES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR
OTHERWISE USE THE SITE.
- Eligibility. You represent and warrant that you (a) are above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site, (c) do not have more than one (1) account at any given time for the Site; (d) you will only provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information if you register for an account and/or Orders (defined below). If Company believes or suspects that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, Company may deny or terminate your access to the Site or Services (or any portion thereof) and (e) that you have full power and authority to enter into the Terms and Conditions and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure. The Company will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party. The Company will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or third parties only when: 1) The Company has your consent to share the information; 2) The Company needs to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested; and/or, 3) The Company responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
Company cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it on the Site. Company and its affiliates are not responsible for any user’s misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post on the Site.
- Review of Submissions. Company has no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they are connected to the Site or to supervise the User Content that has been provided by users. You acknowledge that Company may or may not prescreen, monitor, review, edit or delete the User Content posted by you and other users on the Site. Company and its designees retain the right to modify, move, refuse, block or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. Company and its designees also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect Company’s rights, property or safety, users of the Site and the public.
- User Conduct. By posting User Content in or otherwise using any communications service or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Site from time to time, you agree that you are the sole responsible person and/or entity from which such User Content originated. Moreover, you agree not to access or use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Site.
Company reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Site in order to (1) determine whether a violation of the Terms and Conditions has occurred or (2) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- No Endorsement. Company does not control the User Content posted on the Site and, as such, Company makes no representations or warranties regarding User Content or its truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, integrity or quality. Company does not determine whether User Content violates the rights of others, and Company has no control over whether User Content is of a nature that you or other users may find offensive. User Content includes the opinions, statements and other content of third parties, not us. You acknowledge and agree that the information and views expressed by you and other users in User Content appearing on the Site do not necessarily reflect our views or those of our content providers, advertiser, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and Company does not support or endorse any User Content or any other content posted by you or any other user on or otherwise accessible through the Site.
- Payment Methods. The Company accepts the following credit and debit cards including: a) Visa; b) MasterCard; c) American Express; and, d) PayPal. When placing an order online, you will need: a) The address the card’s statement is sent to (billing address); b) The card number and expiration date; and, c) The 3 or 4-digit code found only on the card (CVV2 code).
- Shipping Policies. Most orders will be shipped within 2-7 business days. Buyer is responsible for all shipping and freight charges, whereby default delivery terms are DAP (Delivery at Place). Buyer shall allow up to 2 weeks for standard shipping delivery to arrive, unless Buyer has chosen an alternate shipping method, and up to 3 business days for order processing. If Buyer has not received the purchase after 2 weeks, Buyer shall notify Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Buyer shall receive an email from email@example.com when Buyer’s order has been confirmed. Orders received prior to 4:00 PM (Eastern Standard Time) shall be processed the next day. Next day shipping orders must be submitted by 4:00 PM. Inventory, and thus shipment, might fluctuate with respect to seasonal items. Seller will normally ship orders with S. Postal Service (USPS). Seller shall not be responsible for shipping delays caused by a carrier. In addition, shipping charges may be billed separately on credit card orders and items that were ordered together may ship separately. Buyer shall notify Seller at the time of purchase if Buyer intends that a signature be required for residential deliveries. Seller shall not be liable for any lost or stolen goods that are delivered to a residence where Buyer has not required such signature.
- Calculating Shipping Costs. Company calculates shipping costs using industry standards. Buyer is encouraged to contact Seller at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any questions about the calculation of shipping costs.
- Delivery Confirmation. Because many instances may occur at your delivery address that is beyond our control, you agree that any delivery confirmation provided by the carrier is deemed sufficient proof of delivery to the card holder, even without a signature.
- Return and Cancellation Policy. Due to the expensive value of our products’ ingredients, Company does not provide any returns, exchanges, cancellations, or refunds.
- Product Availability. All orders are subject to availability. Although availability may be indicated on Seller’s Website, Seller does not guarantee product availability. In addition, Seller does not guarantee immediate delivery of available products. Seller reserves the right, without liability or prior notice, to revise, discontinue, or cease to make available any or all products or to cancel any order. In the event of any such revision, discontinuance, or cessation, Seller may, in its sole discretion, ship products of substantially similar functionality and specifications with respect to the products ordered or decide to cancel Buyer’s order.
- Prices; Prohibition on Reselling. All prices are subject to change without notice. All merchandise shall be shipped at the prices in effect at the time of shipping. The prices displayed on the Website shall be quoted in U.S. Dollars and shall be valid and effective only in the United States. You may not purchase any item from this site for resale by you or any other person.
- Promotional Codes, Coupons, and Discounts. Discounts may not be combined with any other promotional offer at the time of redemption, nor may they be applied to previous purchases or gift certificates. Discounts shall not apply to tax, shipping and handling, or similar processing charges. Original discount amounts shall be deducted from the value of all returned items that Buyer purchased with a discount at the time of purchase, such as promotional codes, coupons, etc.
- Chargeback Policy. All references to a “chargeback” refer to a reversal of a credit/debit card charge placed on prettybiznez.com. There is no reason for a chargeback to ever be filed. If a credit is due, simply contact us and Company will gladly issue it. Unnecessary chargebacks are theft and can be prosecuted. If you feel that your credit/debit card was used fraudulently on www.prettybiznez.com, please contact us for immediate resolution.
YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT CHARGEBACK ANY AMOUNTS CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD ON THIS SITE. IF YOU CHARGEBACK A CREDIT/DEBIT CARD CHARGE FOR A PAYMENT INITIATED BY YOU, YOU AGREE THAT THIS SITE MAY RECOVER THE AMOUNT OF THE CHARGEBACK IN ADDITION TO $250 (TWO HUNDRED FIFTY U.S. DOLLARS) BY ANY MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RECHARGING YOUR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR HAVING THE AMOUNT RECOVERED BY A COLLECTION AGENCY.
- Third Party Interactions. During use of the Company Website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their goods and/or services through the Website. Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party. The Company shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party. Company does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through its Website. Company provides these links to you only as a matter of convenience, and in no event, shall Company be responsible for any content, products, or other materials on or available from such sites. Company provides products to you pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You recognize, however, that certain third-party providers of ancillary software, hardware or services may require your agreement to additional or different license or other terms prior to your use of or access to such software, hardware or services.
- Ordering Disclaimer. Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify our acceptance of your order. The Company reserves the right to accept or deny shipment to anyone for any reason. Company reserves the right to require additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, Company reserves the right to cancel the order, and notify the card holder and the proper authorities.
- Product Disclaimers; Disclaimers of Warranty. COMPANY MAKES NO
REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SIZE, COLOR, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE.
COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE,
SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SITE OR COMPANY’S PRODUCTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL
PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SERVICE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SERVICE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW BY COMPANY.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY’S
AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY
AND/OR DUE FROM YOU GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING
OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY
CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, ANY
INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE IN ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, EVEN IF THE PARTY FROM WHICH DAMAGES ARE BEING SOUGHT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Notice. The Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the prettybiznez.com, electronic mail to your e-mail address on record in Company’s account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in Company’s account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 24 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 24 hours after sending (if sent by e-mail). You may give notice to Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by Company) at any time by any of the following: letter delivered by nationally recognized overnight delivery service or first class postage prepaid mail to Company at the following address: P.O Box 827, Grayson, GA, 30017, USA. Confirmation or acknowledgement of delivery shall be provided by you.
- Modification to Terms. Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to its products and services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the prettybiznez.com. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Intellectual Property Rights. Nothing herein shall grant you any rights in the Company’s products or any intellectual property rights associated therewith. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download are the property of Ambi Pretty Biznez LLC and/or its affiliates. The website is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of Ambi Pretty Biznez LLC for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable agreements.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose. As a condition of your use of this Site, you warrant to Ambi Pretty Biznez LLC that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- Inaccuracy Disclaimer. From time to time there may be information on the Website that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Seller reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice, including instances in which the submission of Buyer’s order occurred prior to such correction, change, or update.
- Force Majeure. Neither Buyer nor Seller shall be liable to the other for delays in performance of their obligations hereunder if such delays were caused by acts of God, war, government regulation, terrorism, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or similar occurrences beyond the parties’ control, and which would render it impossible, illegal, or commercially impracticable for one or both parties to perform their obligations under these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part.
- General. This Agreement shall be governed by Georgia law and controlling United States federal law, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction, and any disputes, actions, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Georgia. If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the invalid or unenforceable provision(s), with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and the Company as a result of this agreement or use of this Website. The failure of the Company to enforce any right or provision in this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Company in writing. This Agreement, together with any applicable Form and policies, comprises the entire agreement between you and the Company and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions or agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. The paragraph headings and captions of the Agreement are included merely for convenience of reference and are not to be considered part of, or to be used in interpreting the Agreement and in no way limit or affect any of the contents of the Agreement or its provisions.
- Arbitration. By using this Site, you agree that Company at its sole discretion, may require that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action related to or connected with these Terms, the Site, and the related offerings shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the Company; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. You understand and agree that you are waiving your right to sue or go to court to assert or defend your rights under this contract.
- Questions or Additional Information. If you have questions regarding this Agreement or wish to obtain additional information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.